Haven on Earth
1. To be limited in size.
- To prevent an institution being inhuman.
2. Requires organization
- communication - exercises and skills
- training - exercises and skills
- policy - resolutions and transformations
3. Dedication to Torah values
Local / Cultural/ Inter-cultural
- Activities and
4. Dedications to the Help of Other(ness)
With a Respectful Love whether
- an Individual,
- a group of people with a common need,
- or people of potential community.
A. Financial, B. Moral and C. Religious.
A. Financial Concern and Competence:
- private and family matters,
- participation in partnerships,
- Community property & Services.
B. Moral Security and Progress :-
- Discussion and Exchanges,
- Influences and Demands.
C. Religious Freedom and Duty :-
- to Associate and Disassociate,
- Represent and be Represented,
- Publish and Conceal.