Yerushalayim Alpayim (Jerusalem 2000) Epiphany
Coming of Age in the Millennium
Renewing the living diversity
of the Biosphere
through the spirit of peace and restoration.
Healing Judaism, Christianity and Islam
through the cooperative vision of the Feminine.
A celebration by women and
men of like spirit
for the restoration of world peace in the new millennium, to
draw down the Holy Spirit of the Shekinah
through the cooperative vision of the Feminine
for the oneness of Life within the diversity of traditions.
- Epiphany 2000.
A Spiritual Empowerment, A Wisdom Conference, A Music Festival
Restoring the Biosphere
Realizing Social Justice and Respect
between the Genders and amongst Cultures
The Descent from the Cross in the Evocation
detail of "the Heavenly Jerusalem" by Hannah Omer
Hannah Omer: Jerusalem and the Shekhinah revealed in visionary Art.
The SH'KHINA PASSION is three things:
- An empowerment ceremony in which we all call
down the Shekinah together.
- A music festival celebrating peace within cultural
- A conference devoted to Wisdom.
Calling upon the Shekina with the voice of at-one-ment.
Assuming responsibility for biodiversity - the immortal living garment of
Canticle of Canticles the song of peace within diversity.
Singers of the Passion, of the hurricane and of the flood. Singers of
To invite all the great female spiritual scholars and writers, particularly
including those from the three paths of the Book to invoke and empower the
spirit of Wisdom in the 21st century. Surely Wisdom should be celebrated
in this way - a tradition of questioning, peer scrutiny and respect of creative
Contact: Yitzhak Hayutman firstname.lastname@example.org
in cooperation with: Chris King email@example.com
This event will require massive help and
cooperation. Please E-mail us offers of support.
Sabbatical Values of the Sh'khina Passion:
Spiritual, Cultural and Ecological
- Hesed - Bringing the Spirit of Peace and at-one-ment to Israel Palestine
and the World.
(to redeem the ancient visionary Hope).
- Gevurah - Coming of Age in the Universe: Conceiving the new millennium
in a spirit of World Peace and natural restoration.
(to foster effective long-term disarmament and survival).
- Tifferet - Healing the three rivers of Jerusalem: Judaism, Christianity
and Islam in the fourth river of natural spirituality in the realization
of the Holy Spirit, Shekinah, or Sakina.
(to heal the three paths in the one indwelling spirit).
- Netzah - Bringing Jesus Down from The Cross to end the Pangs of the Messiah.
(to stem the blood of violent martyrdom, sacrifice, inquisition
- Hod - Song of Songs: Celebrating cultural tradition in musical diversity
in respect for the diversity of Life itself.
(to promote inter-faith and inter-cultural respect).
- Yesod - Consummating the Fall from Eden by restoring the Tree of Life to the World.
(to fertilize the practical restoration of the
- Malkhut - Empowering the Feminine spirit of healing Wisdom
in the ancient capital of the patriarchs.
(to restore the lost respect between the genders).