Bohm dialogue, Conferences and series, Interfaith and intercultural dialogue, Dialogue papers by various authors, Dialogue challenges, Miscellaneous dialogue sites and resources, Conversation theory, Software: Groupware and Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW), Group facilitation sites and resources, Conflict resolution - mediation and negotiation
WebsitesConferences and series
- On Dialogue by David Bohm, Lee Nichol (Editor)
- Thought As a System; David Bohm (Editor), Lee Nichol
- Unfolding Meaning : A Weekend of Dialogue With David Bohm; David Bohm, Donald Factor
- Dialogue - A proposal by David Bohm, Donald Factor and Peter Garrett
Interfaith and intercultural dialogue
- Ljubljana Dialogues: Seek for answers to some basic questions that are now waiting for our deeper touch, no mind if they refer to philosophy, physics, informatics, or anything else. Want constructive discourses which should lead to new insights and solutions.
- One Field, Many Perspectives: Building the Foundations for Dialogue. Convention of the International Studies Association (Washington DC, February 1999)
Dialogue papers by various authors
- Ecumenical and Interfaith Dialogue Resources: Organizations, research institutes and scholarly associations.
- Global Dialogue Institute (GDI): The purpose of the GDI is to promote dialogue in the broadest sense among individuals and groups of different religions and cultures, focusing especially though not exclusively on the "opinion-shapers" of society, e.g., scholars, professionals, and institutional and business leaders.
- Institute for Interreligious, Intercultural Dialogue (IIID) translated the fundamental research published in the Journal of Ecumenical Studies into concrete activities and partnerships. It sponsored numerous conferences on interreligious, interideological, intercultural dialogue
- Anthony Blake
- Heiner Benking
- Donald Factor
- Anthony Judge (collection of ca. 50 documents)
- William van den Heuvel (collection)
Miscellaneous dialogue sites and resources
- Towards transformative conferencing and dialogue
- Envisioning the perfect meeting
- Integration and focus
- Dialogue through metaphor
- Participants and participation
- Intercultural challenges
- Interfaith challenges
- Patterns, agendas and declarations
- Dialogue Group: Site describes what Dialogue is, and available seminars, books, and public programs.
- Dialogue Project (MIT Center for Organizational Learning, Annual Report 1993-94, William N. Isaacs)
- Dialogue research (MIT's Center for Organizational Learning)
- Open Space Technology : A User's Guide by Harrison Owen
- Radical constructivism
- The Conversation of Theories & A Theory of Conversations: von Foerster, Maturana, Pask by Paul Pangaro
- An Examination and Confirmation of a Macro Theory of Conversations through A Realization of the Protologic Lp by Microscopic Simulation (Thesis) by Paul A Pangaro (1987)
- Pask's Words and What We Want From Them: a conversation around concepts from onversation theory by Paul Pangaro
- Reflections on the Conversation Theory of Gordon Pask by M Boyd, G. M. (1997). .
- Conversation Theory: Applications in Education and Epistemology (Amsterdam, New York: Elsevier Publishing Co, 1976) by Gordon Pask
- Developments in Conversation Theory - Part 1 by Gordon Pask. In: International Journal of Man-Machine Studies, 13, 1980, pp. 357-411.
- by D R Mitchell. Journal of Interactive Instruction Development, 1989, 1(3).
- Robin McKinnon-Wood and Gordon Pask: a lifelong conversation by Ranulph Glanville
Software: Groupware and Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW)
Group facilitation sites and resources
- University of Georgia has developed a set of Web-based groupware tools that are available to any organization who would like a copy.
- Groupware survey
- Usenet - comp.groupware
- Computer-Supported Cooperative Work: web resources by Tom Brinck
- Groupware Committee
- Groupware - The Changing Environment by David Coleman
- CSCW & Groupware: an index of research-related resources in CSCW: conferences, papers, books, journals, research centers, and types of groupware
- CSCW (Computer-Supported Cooperative Work) : Includes an extensive bibliography and a searchable list of groupware software packages.
- CSCW Information Links: Bibliographies and Indexes (The Official Yellow Pages of CSCW)
- The wOrlds Project: wOrlds is focused on the development of a next generation computer-supported collaborative work (CSCW) framework.
- CSCW bibliography: Lists Vendors Newsgroups Internet Ftp All The Reference to anonymous FTP Sites
- CSCW directory
- European Telework Online: Distinguishes between groupware, CSCW and telework
Conflict resolution - mediation and negotiation
- International Association of Facilitators
- European Facilitators (User) Group
- Facilitator Central: facilitation organizations
- Center for the Study of Work Teams (University of North Texas)
- Facil itation Factory is a central location for tools and techniques. It allows members to test old and new philosophies and refine their skills. Inside the FacilitationFactory, members have access to a Lotus Notes Database that houses everything you'll need to facilitate a successful group session.
- World Syntegrity Project of the World Citizen Foundation
- Imaginal Training
- International Facilitator's Companion: 12 booklets for for international trainers and facilitators, both those serving in a professional capacity and those serving occasionally as content experts
- Mediation Information and Resource Center
- Negotiating at an Uneven Table: A Practical Approach to Working with Difference and Diversity by Phyllis Beck Kritek
Explore the hyperlink experiment on conditions of dialogue based on the Chinese Book of Changes.
Union of International Associations (UIA):
Welcome Page | Dialogue Homepage | Documents
Last update: 6th June 1998. Send suggestions for other URLs to: email@example.com
TOP of PAGE / The HOPE home page / Cyber Library / Email