Paint and Draw in Jerusalem
with Eli Schwarz M.I.A.A.
- Creative workshops (portraits, landscapes, still-lives, caricatures) drawings, pastels and water colours - different techniques.
- Outings to the surroundings for landscape painting
- In the studio of the artist in the Old City (23 Misgav Ladach Street), within walking distance to the Holy Sites of Christianity, Judaism and Islam.
- Small groups as well as private tuition; informal and individual attention.
- What for?
- Learn to see instead of just looking. Once you have mastered the "seeing", the transfering of the object onto paper is merely a matter of technique.
- Make your own gifts and souvenirs.
- Morning and afternoon classes (2 hours each).
- Men and women, young and old, beginners and experienced amateurs.
- What else?
- Visits to artists studios and art exhibitions will be arranged on request.
- for discussion, hourly or per day/person
- Call or write to:
- Eli Schwarz,
POB 14597 Jerusalem 91145
Or at the Studio:
23 Misgav Ladach Street
Old Jerusalem 97500 (Israel)
Phone: 02-6285 729